All players on RTPVL rosters must register with the USAV before they step foot on the court.
The league will pay for your limited membership as long as you are on a roster.
In order to play with an RTPVL team, your USAV registration must be received and paid for no
later than the day before you play.
How to Register
Once you are on a team roster, follow the instructions below:
- If you are already an active member of the USAV, please send the President (email@example.com)
your membership card. Once you do this you are done.
- If you are an existing USAV member ho needs to renew, go to
to log in and follow the relevant instructions below.
- If you have never registered with the USAV before, go to
to register. Follow these simple steps to register with the league:
- The first page just asks you your personal information.
- On the second page at the top right, choose "RTP Volleyball League" as your Club.
- Choose RTPVL Adult Spring/Fall/Winter League for $3.50 (check that the dates are correct)
- Choose "As a Player" under Adult Team Roles
- Click SUBMIT
- On the third page, choose "Submit payment separately, per Region policy."
<---- This allows the league to pay your member fee.
- Read and agree to the waiver, code of conduct and Use Agreement and you're done!
- If you played for the USAV in another region, email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can switch you to the Carolina region.
- The RTPVL will not pay for a full USAV membership.
If you wish to have a full membership and all its benefits, the player will have to pay the full amount.